- This is seriously yum and one of my new favorites. I know, I know...the ingredients look a little creepy all together. But trust me, when you take it out of the oven - it's just delicious!
- Preparation: 15 min. Cooking: 20 min. Total: 35 min.
- 10 oz frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained, or 1 lb fresh, cut into spears, cooked and drained
- 1 lb haddock fillets, or cod or scrod fillets ,fresh or thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk, 2% reduced fat, or skim milk
- 1/4 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp paprika
Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange broccoli in a shallow baking dish. Top with fish. Combine soup and milk in a bowl and pour over fish. Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture. Combine breadcrumbs, butter and paprika in a bowl and sprinkle over cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.